Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 - Data Protection Code and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, 196 the Association Il Nodo Group, informs you, in your capacity as interested, that your personal data will be handled as follows:
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The collection and processing of data is done by the Association for the following purposes:
- to enter registration data in computer databases;
- for the development of statistics;
- issuance of transport documents, invoices and credit notes and receipts;
- to issue requests for quotations and proposals to active and / or potential customers;
- for routine bookkeeping and VAT;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- sending information and promotional material;
- detection of the degree of satisfaction and questionnaires;
- administrative requirements;
- notice to any user.
2. METHOD OF TREATMENT - PERSONS IN CHARGE
The processing of data for the aforesaid purposes will take place using both automated and non-automated means and in compliance with the confidentiality and security required by law. The data may be processed on behalf of the Association The Node Group, by employees, professionals or companies we hire to perform specific support services, necessary for the executions of the operations and services of the Association.
3. PROVISION OF DATA
The consent to the processing of personal data for the above purposes is necessary.
Their failure to do so may result in the interruption of the relationship, its proper conduct and any legal requirements, including tax. The data are stored at the headquarters of our Association, for the time required by civil and fiscal regulations.
Considering the existence of telematic, computer or mail, the data can be made available abroad, even outside of the EU member countries and can be communicated to:
- to all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, within their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
- at post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or materials;
- to all those individuals and / or legal, public and / or private (studies of legal, administrative and fiscal authorities, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to conduct of our business in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- to banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of the contracts.
5. RIGHTS (Art.7 D.Lgs196 / 03)
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree. 196/2003;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
6. RIGHTS OF THE ABOVE WILL BE EXERCISED
With an informal request to the holder or one of his representatives, including through an agent, which is given adequate response without delay. The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax, e-mail.
7. OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The subject owner and manager of data processing is:
Associazione Il Nodo Group
c / o Agenzia Mosaico
Via San Secondo 31
10128 Torino - Italy
These cookies are essential in order to allow to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as access to the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain necessary services, such as the compilation of the form, can not be guaranteed.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you (such as name, language or region of origin), and provide personalized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
To customize your cookie management in popular browsers:
Windows Explorer – Firefox – Mozilla – Google Chrome – Safari – iOS